If you have a passion for real estate and the amazing city of Greenville, you’ll fit right in on our team. We are taking our real estate services to the next level and are looking for experienced agents to join us. Fill out the form below for more information.
Interior Design Project Coordinator
The Parker Group is a full-service real estate firm located in Greenville, SC, offering residential and commercial real estate services, development consulting, and property management. We maintain a strong emphasis on our client relationships, effective marketing strategies and simply doing what is right. Our growing business requires us to open an immediate position for a part-time residential Interior Design Project Coordinator. This position may lead to a full-time opportunity based on the candidate.
- Attend and participate in client selection meetings.
- Management and assistance of interior schedules, selecting finishes.
- Site visits with clients for milestones throughout the construction process.
- Quote requests from Builder
- Weekly updates to clients on project progress, next steps, and timeline.
- Communication with vendors to educate on our development, the clients, and to obtain samples as needed
- Maintaining Design area with current samples and an inviting environment for the clients.
- Translating concepts into images based on the client’s needs.
- Support the Sales Team in providing custom solutions for clients as requested.
- Support the Real Estate Development team in the initial design concept for each concept.
- Create inspiration boards with room selections as an idea for clients.
- Responsible for assisting with all day-to-day project management aspects as required to keep things on track.
- Detailed oriented, eager to learn, and able to work within deadlines
- Possesses and exudes dynamic energy, passion, & enthusiasm.
- Ability to stay focused and organized between multiple projects
- Collaborates and communicates effectively and professionally with team members
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passionate about design with an eye for detail
- Ability to understand floor plans
- Asks questions for clarity, keeping agent informed of progress or setbacks
- Offer feedback on how to improve procedures when opportunities arise, and take initiative to make positive change.
- Experience with a design firm or development firm preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Google Suite
About The Parker Group
At The Parker Group, we are here because of our clients, and we do everything in our power to make sure that they get what they want and need. Our strengths lie in our marketing strategies, business ethics, and in our passion for developing our community. With the real estate market growing more complex each year, even the most seasoned investors can benefit from having an expert on their team that is committed to keeping up with market changes and keeping their clients on the cutting edge.
We believe in hard work, solid productivity, and creative results in a laid-back and fun work environment. We are looking for a team player willing to learn and grow with our company. This is an in-office position.